B. Hs (Chiro) M. ClinChiro
Alice grew up in country Victoria where she received Chiropractic care from adolesence, learning first hand the benefit of care. Alice graduated from RMIT University Melbourne in 2016 before relocating to Wagga Wagga.
Alice utilises a multimodal approach, including Diversified, Sacral Occipital Technique, Activator, soft tissue techniques and provides exercises and rehabilitation programs for tailored holistic treatment.
Outside of Chiropractic Alice enjoys keeping active through gym and netball, good coffee, good books, live music and spending time with family and friends.
- Pre and post-natal care for mums
- Paediatric care
- Injury management for return to sport
- Posture management in teens
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Chiropractor)
- Masters of Clinical Chiropractic (with Distinction)
- Sympathetic Dominance (nervous system under stress)
- Sacral Occipital Techniques SOT (gentle low force technique)
- Inspiral (paediatric development)
- Switched on Kids (paediatric development)